Get Support Now
If you've experienced crime or abuse, there are a number of ways you can contact us.
Call us on 0300 1234 148. If we're unable to answer your call, please leave a message with a safe number to call you back.
Live chat is available by clicking on the 'Chat live with us' on the bottom right hand corner of your screen. If Live Chat is not available a 'Leave a message' button will be visible. You can send us a message and leave your contact details for us to respond to you.
You can make an online referral through our website. You can complete our online referral form and a member of our team will contact you.
(On clicking on the referral form link above you will be taken directly to the form hosted on our database, Apricot).
Our opening hours are as follows:
- Monday and Wednesday - 9am to 5pm
- Tuesday and Thursday - 9am to 7pm
- Friday - 9am to 4.30pm
- Phone 08 08 16 89 111 (24 hour helpine operated nationally by Victim Support)
- Website: www.victimsupport.org.uk
- Phone: 116 123 (free 24-hour helpline)
- Website: www.samaritans.org.uk
National Domestic Abuse Helpline
- Phone: 0808 2000 247 (24-hour helpline)
- Website: https://www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk/
- Phone: 0800 1111 for Childline for children (24-hour helpline)
- 0808 800 5000 for adults concerned about a child (24-hour helpline)
- Website: www.nspcc.org.uk
The Forced Marriage Unit helpline
- Phone: 020 7008 0151 (00 44 20 7008 0151 from abroad) (24-hour helpline)